Saturday, April 16, 2011

Inspiration: Neon Neon Neon Neon

Neon is difficult. It's like bad design in neon automatically turns into really bad cheap design. Oh and it seems to require some rave party attitude that I simply don't possess. But - there are designers who turn my neon reluctance into a strange hunger.


My favourite in that mad field is Norwegian Wood with its new collection that kind of makes me want to pop ecstasy with some sophisticated aztecs on a spaceship.

PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

This collection has a surprisingly smart look for neon, which I absolutely love.


Next up, Blandine Bardeau. Tribal rubber string neon jewelry at its finest, I'd say.

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

As if it stopped here! On a silver platter, I serve you some more neon bling that has just the right amount of groove in it. Hope you're getting hungry, my friends.

PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment